How to choose the right toilet
When it comes to choosing the right toilet for your bathroom, there are several important factors to consider. Here are a few key things you should think about before you make your selection:
• Size: How much space do you have in your bathroom? Make sure that whatever toilet you choose will fit comfortably in the allotted area. Measure both the length and width of the space to make sure that any toilet you select is not too big or too small for your needs.
• Height: There are standard height toilets (commonly referred to as "comfort height"), and those with higher frames ("universal height"). Whichever type of toilet you decide on, test it out before making a purchase—you want to make sure that it is comfortable for you and your family.
• Style: Toilets come in a variety of styles, from traditional to modern. Consider the design of your bathroom and choose a toilet that will fit seamlessly with the overall aesthetic of the space.
• Flush mechanism: How do you want to flush your toilet? For example, some toilets have dual-flush systems that allow you to use less water for liquid waste and more for solid waste. Or, if you prefer a more hands-free approach, there are also touchless flush models available.
• Price Range: Last but not least, set a budget before shopping so that you know how much money you can spend on a new toilet. There are plenty of quality options to choose from at all price points, so it's important to determine your budget upfront.
By taking the time to consider these factors carefully, you can be sure that you'll find a toilet that meets your needs and fits perfectly into your bathroom. With the right planning and research, you can find the perfect toilet for your home!