8 Signs You Need a Plumber ASAP
When it comes to plumbing problems, the sooner you can detect and fix the issue, the better. Not only will you save money in repairs and replacement costs, but you may also prevent further damage from occurring. To help you identify when a plumber is needed right away, here are 8 signs that should not be ignored:
1. You Have Low Water Pressure - Low water pressure can be caused by a faulty faucet or showerhead, clogged water lines or even damaged pipes. A licensed plumber can diagnose the problem and make any necessary repairs quickly and efficiently.
2. Unusually High Water Bills - If your water bills have suddenly spiked without any changes to your home’s usage habits, then there might be a hidden plumbing issue. To quickly identify and repair the problem, call a plumber right away.
3. Strange Noises From Your Pipes - If your pipes are making any strange noises such as gurgling, whistling or banging, it could be because of a build-up of air in the system or even severe corrosion. A professional plumber can determine the source and make any necessary repairs to ensure proper functioning again.
4. Malfunctioning Water Heater - An inefficient water heater can cause your energy bills to skyrocket, which is why it’s important to have one that works properly at all times. If you notice fluctuations in hot water temperature or an unusually high bill from your utility company, call a plumber to inspect and potentially repair your water heater.
5. Water Damage - If you’ve recently noticed any signs of water damage on your walls or ceiling, it could be caused by a plumbing leak. To avoid further damage to your home, have a professional assess the situation and make repairs as soon as possible.
6. Stained or Discolored Water - Brown or yellowish-colored water coming out of your faucets is usually a sign that there is rust in your pipes, which can cause contamination of drinking water if left untreated. A licensed plumber should inspect the system immediately and take the necessary steps to fix the problem.
7. Leaky Fixtures - A seemingly small drip from a faucet or shower head can quickly add up to gallons of wasted water. To save money and conserve resources, contact a plumber right away to make repairs if you spot any leaks.
8. Clogged Drains - A clogged drain can be caused by anything from food debris to hair to even tree roots. If your drains are draining slowly or won’t drain at all, call a professional plumber for an inspection and immediate service if needed.
Remember, the earlier you identify plumbing problems and call in a licensed professional for repair work, the better off you will be in terms of time and money saved! Don't hesitate to reach out when any of these 8 signs appear; it's always better to be safe than sorry.
If you have any plumbing issues, don't hesitate to give us a call. We're located in Rancho Santa Margarita and were voted one of the best plumbers in 2022 by Expertise.com. We'll be more than happy to help you out with all your plumbing needs. Give us a call today to book your appointment!